Paris, France: The women's world rankings were unchanged at the top on Monday with Ashleigh Barty of Australia at number one after leading players took the week off post-Wimbledon.
Japan's Naomi Osaka is second with Karolina Pliskova of the Czech Republic third and Romania's Wimbledon champion Simona Halep fourth. Kiki Bertens of the Netherlands rounds out the top five.
Latest WTA rankins released Monday:
1. Ashleigh Barty (AUS) 6605 pts
2. Naomi Osaka (JAP) 6257
3. Karolina Pliskova (CZE) 6055
4. Simona Halep (ROU) 5933
5. Kiki Bertens (NED) 5130
6. Petra Kvitova (CZE) 4785
7. Elina Svitolina (UKR) 4638
8. Sloane Stephens (USA) 3802
9. Serena Williams (USA) 3411
10. Aryna Sabalenka (BLR) 3365